Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Valentines Photo Cards

I'm having a promotion on my site for Valentines Day that I'm so excited about that I wanted to share on our personal blog as well. I'm offering digital design (jpeg) Valentine images for just $10. This is a great deal to being with. However, the best part is that I'm donating $5 from each order to Haiti earthquake relief.

Haiti has been dear to my heart since I started working at MEI. Every year the school puts on a big fundraiser to raise money for Heart to Heart orphanage in Haiti. With the devestation that has occured there I really wanted to do something to help. Obviously I can't physically go there and help and we're not in a financial position to give right now.

So this is something that I can do for the people of Haiti, give my time and therefore money. I have no idea at all how many orders I will receive. Hopefully I can give more than $5. I've decided to donate the money on Valentines Day to FH Canada (Canada Food for the Hungry), www.fhcanada.org. This is the organization that my mom works for, so this just made sense to me.

Sarah and Calvin have been my models of choice for these cards. If anything, at least I'll have some card options for our family. Once Sarah goes to school/ preschool I look forward to her handing out cute Valentines photo cards to her little friends..so fun! For now, we'll give them to our family and some friends.


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails