Sunday, January 17, 2010

Another Week

Not much new going on around here. With the family being sick I haven't got many new photos either. Oh well, here's a few new ones from this week.

I'm happy that I've finally made some progress on the blog tonight. I tried a couple of times and things weren't working for me. So I let it rest a few days and came back to it with fresh eyes and a great tutorial blog. For some reason I don't want a template, I want to learn how to do all this stuff from scratch. I suppose it's more fun that way too. I can't believe that I'm actually learning how to edit html code, fun stuff! I still have quite a few things I want to do to the blog, oh well, another evening...I'm already up way past my bedtime. Ha ha.


2 comments:

Tammy said...

I love the new look of your blog! Very fresh and clean.
Hope you guys start feeling better soon.

Anonymous said...

You're doing a great job with the look of your blog. Good for you taking the time to learn all the HTML code. I have no patience for that kind of thing myself.

Hope you're all feeling better soon!

Related Posts with Thumbnails