Saturday, January 2, 2010

First Day in 2010

Being the photo lover that I am, I had to take photos throughout the day to document the first day of 2010 as a family. Sarah spent part of the day wearing a reindeer costume that was sent to us along with a FULL suitcase of baby clothes for Calvin from an old friend, Katharine, in Abbotsford.
As with most other days, the kids were both up at 7am, no sleeping in for me. That has got to be what I miss most about our "before children" days. So I took down the Christmas tree and decided to move Sarah's table and chair set to that spot in the living room. We ope that the table will get more use if it's in the main room, we also hope this will give her some table space so that she won't see the need to use the coffee table so much. So far so good, she has been loving sitting at her table and playing with her tea set.

Little Calvin is always up for cuddles.

Sarah and Keisha spent some time squirrel watching from our front window. I got lots of great shots of this cute little creature. There were actually three in the tree at one point. For lunch we had some yummy nachos in the living room. Sarah seemed to think it was pretty strange to eat in the living room. She was a big fan of the nacho chips and particularly enjoyed dipping them in the sour cream...no surprise there.


Cheese!

It started snowing yesterday and has been pretty much snowing ever since. It's supposed to continue until about Wednesday. So I decided to take Sarah outside for a little bit in the early evening. She was actually a little freaked out and started crying. I don't think she liked it that it was still snowing on her face. So we'll go outside again once the snow stops and the wind calms down. Keisha was a big fan of running through the snow.


What am I doing out here?

1 comment:

Ana said...

Great pictures! The "cheese" picture reminds me of some of Sophia's expressions! :) And the love of cheese and dipping!

Related Posts with Thumbnails