Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Swollen Lip

So it seems that this just isn't Sarah's week. This morning David was home for a bit so I decided it would be a good time for me to head to the post office without the kids. I was going to take them for a walk, but it's snowing again today, so driving was a better option.

Calvin was having a nap so Sarah could have David all to herself. When I left she had a big fit. She's been especially clingy to me these days which is really strange for her and not very pleasant for us. Anyways, once I was gone she was banging at the door screaming and thrust herself against the door resulting in a puffy swollen lip. When I got home she was cuddling with David then wanted to get into my arms right away.


Let's hope that tomorrow is a better day...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ouch! Well, at least you know you're loved.

Ana said...

Poor girl. Is she still feeling sick? Hope tomorrow is better, evenings are a precious break on these days!

Related Posts with Thumbnails