Monday, October 19, 2009

A Sunday Afternoon in Fall

Yesterday afternoon we headed out the pumpkin patch and then for a nice drive along the Niagara Parkway (along the falls). We plan to do this while my mom is out, but wanted to make sure it would happen, just in case baby comes at around that time. The above photo was taken at the same place we took Sarah's photo last year. Wow, what a difference a year makes! She certainly wasn't able to sit for long this year.


A very curious little girl, having to check everything out.

Me and my little pumpkin...not so little anymore.

Taking a stroll. Some people told me I looked 6m pregnant, yahoo, all baby belly. Yesterday was my first due date. Today I have a doctor's appointment so we'll he what he says. I don't feel like labour is anytime soon, but you never know.



I love how Sarah likes to hold our hand/ fingers when we are in public places (at least most of the time).





Having fun playing with daddy!

After our stop at the pumpkin patch we drove by the falls and noticed this beautiful rainbow over the water.
Sarah looking out over the gorge on the Niagara parkway.


The fall colours aren't quite at the peak of beauty yet, perhaps they'll hold off a little longer until mom, Michael and Rebecca come to visit...less than two weeks now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can't believe how grown up Sarah looks in that first photo. What a sweetheart!

marge said...

You don't look all that pregnant. Hard to believe it time. The fall colours are so beautiful. Sarah looks so cute.

Related Posts with Thumbnails