Sunday, October 11, 2009

Pine Cone Research

Quite some time ago I posted about being a part of a research company. They e-mail me questionnaries to fill out and in return they pay me $5. Each one takes about 10 minutes to complete. On a few occasions they have sent me new food products to try out and then I complete another survey for another $5. Very easy money, especially if you have time to be at the computer at some time in the day, better than doing nothing on facebook.

Anyways, the company is looking for more participants. If you are interested in joining just leave me a comment with your name and e-mail address and I will forward you the referral e-mail that I received so that you can join. You are also welcome to e-mail me at sharindavid@hotmail.com and I'll forward you the e-mail.

Thanks.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ooohhhh...hook me up! That sounds like it's right up my alley!

Annette said...

Send me info please!

Sonja said...

Hook me up too! sonjadyck@hotmail.com

Who can't use some easy money?

Related Posts with Thumbnails