Friday, October 16, 2009

Free Green Works Laundry Detergent

Yahoo for free goodies! This morning the Fedex man came to drop off this great assortment of free goodies from the lovely people at Matchstick. Remember that post I wrote a little while back about being one of 50 people "Influencers" in Canada to be selected? Well here are the goods! I got one 30 load bottle of Green Works laundry detergent, one bottle of all purpose cleaner, a tote, delicates bag, 30 full load samples and 30 full value coupons for Green Works laundry detergent to hand out. Not too bad!

I look forward to trying out the goods and letting you know what I think of the stuff in the days ahead. It will also be fun to hand out all the free coupons. With baby on the way, lots of free detergent sounds like a great gift, not to mention the perfect time to try a new product. We'll see how good this stuff really works.

I love little things like this that brighten my day. Still no baby. David thinks I need to be posting daily so that people know what's going on/ or not going on. We'll see what kind of posts I can come up with.

2 comments:

Donna said...

Nice set of freebies! I just did a survey for Greenworks to see if I am eligible for their sample packs. After seeing your loot, I am keeping my fingers crossed!

Anonymous said...

Free is always good!

Related Posts with Thumbnails