Friday, December 16, 2011

Lauren is One Month


It's hard to believe that it's been over a month since Lauren was born. I look at her with complete amazement and wonder many times a day. She is such a little miracle. I'm sure that it doesn't matter how many children you have, that feeling of wonder is there each time. I took these pics a couple of weeks ago and just haven't had a chance to post them.

Lauren has been such a content and easy baby so far. I know that this can change, but I'm thankful for what we've had so far regardless. She eats and sleeps well. She often has a sleep stretch for about 4 hours each night (and has slept for up to 5 hours straight). If only the other two kids would sleep past 7am!



She's such a little beauty!


1 comment:

rameez said...

Soooooooo Cute Baby Raelly I like it....

Related Posts with Thumbnails