Saturday, December 10, 2011

Getting our Christmas Tree

One of my favourite Christmas traditions growing up was getting our Christmas tree and decorating it. It's not really a surprise that I hope my own family takes part in this tradition as well. We haven't had a real tree for the past three years since we were away for Chrismas and/ or didn't have a tree stand. This year David and I were thrilled to get a real tree again!

The kids loved going to the farm and looking for a tree. Sarah kept commenting on how the trees were too tiny or too big. Eventually we found the one.






After we found our tree we went on the little train ride at the Christmas tree farm. It was really a tractor "converted" to a train, but the kids loved it. Choo choo.




I had baby Lauren in the Baby Bjorn the whole time. She was as snug as a bug.



Tree roped onto the van and ready to go! We all had a great time! This is a tradition I hope that our family enjoys for many years to come. Yes, an artificial tree is easier, but we love the whole experience. Memories made.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails