Sunday, April 17, 2011

More Animal Kingdom




On Saturday we headed back to the Animal Kingdom. At this point I'm feeling almost done with all the Disney, however, in order to see everything with the kids we pretty much need to go to a park twice. We went on the Safari again but everything else that we did was new. We loved the Bugs Life Show and Lion King Festival show. Sarah is a big Simba fan, so that show was a must. Sarah also got to hug and have her photo taken with a lot of different characters in the park. I continue to be amazed how thrilled she is everytime we see a character. I thought she would be a least a little scared, but she is more than eager to give each one of them a big hug. Seeing the look on her face each time she runs up to a character is priceless... pure joy! It reminds me why we came here, why we endure the cranky times, lack of schedule, naps, crying, etc. As we were walking away from Donald Duck, Calvin blew him a kiss. Made my heart melt. These are moments that I treasure and will never forget.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

The first time my parents took our family to Disneyland my sister cried her eyes out every time she saw one of the characters. I don't imagine that was much fun for my parents. Haha!

Related Posts with Thumbnails