Thursday, April 7, 2011

Just Hanging Out

I love these kids!




This past week has been a little crazy for us. Our main computer crashed hard at the beginning of the week. I back up my files regularly but hadn't yet backed up my March client files and other revised designs from the month. With a business that is all computer based, this is the worst. Things weren't looking good for awhile but after getting a new computer and having a husband that is amazing with computers, all my files were recovered. I was thankful that clients were patient during the process. All is now up and running and files just need to be reorganized.


Since David spent the last few days working on my stuff he's now behind on his school work, so today will be a long day of writing papers and labs for him. I also have to get everything transfered to the lap top so that I can continue to work while we're away.


The kids stuff is pretty much packed, we just have to pack our own. This shouldn't be a big deal though. Tomorrow afternoon we drive down to Florida! This should be an adventure indeed (aprox 25 hours in the car driving, yikes!). Keep us in your prayers as we travel.


I'll try to post regularly while we're away as well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a great time! I look forward to hearing all about it when you get back.

Related Posts with Thumbnails