Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Sarah the Photographer


Sarah has become quite used to seeing me with the camera and has since become a little poser and wanna be photographer herself. If she sees one of the little point and shoot cameras sitting around she will immediatley pick it up, turn it on and start taking pics. Everytime I upload pics of the memory card I find lots of random photos taken by Sarah (40 pics on the last memory card I looked at). I thought that these were a great reflection of Sarah. David and I got right into the posing the other day, which she loved. All the pics in this post have been taken by Sarah, except for the one of her (of course).


Little Brother

Sarah's feet and blankies

The Munchie Mix in the bucket (great creative shot)

Sarah's crazy dad and mom. We'll keep the rest of these pics in the vault. Perhaps it isn't that surprising where Sarah's "crazys" come from...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! She's a natural at taking great photos.

Melanie said...

Love it! She's got talent! Mira loves taking photos too! It would be fun to get her a camera of her very own. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails