Friday, February 25, 2011

Another Snowy Day

This morning we woke up to yet another snowy blizzard. Just after lunch, I put Calvin down for his nap and the rest of us went out to play. Well, David shovelled the driveaway first and then joined in the fun. Sarah was a big fan of being pulled in the sled. David even pulled both Sarah and I for a little while, too fun!



So... much snow!

We were trying to teach Sarah about eating snow. She thought we were crazy and wanted nothing to do with putting the white stuff near her face, probably just as well.


After making snow angels I brought out the maple syrup to make some treats in the snow.

Sarah wouldn't eat the stuff no matter what we did or said. This was as close as she got, oh well.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I guess I shouldn't complain about our cold temperatures. At least we don't have snow to shovel.

I have always, always, always wanted to make treats out of maple syrup poured onto snow. I have the Little House on the Prairie books to thank for that dream.

Related Posts with Thumbnails