Wednesday, March 17, 2010

He Reached for Me!

Yesterday Calvin reached for us for the first time, arms out, fully intentional. I was holding him first and then we reached out to David. We were both so excited! David wanted to see if he would reach to me as well, sure enough he reached out his little arms while smiling wide. It's amazing how such a simple gesture can make your heart totally melt! These are the moments that make it all worthwhile.

Calvin loves "playing" with toys and whatever he can grab. He is constantly reaching and grabbing, trying to put everything into his mouth, especially Sarah's hair. She isn't a big fan of having her hair tangled up in his wet little hands. I suppose pay back time has already started. Thankfully it seems that Sarah's negative jealous behaviour towards Calvin is almost over, thank goodness!

Always so relaxed and happy; love this little guy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Awww...it's so sweet when they reach for you, isn't it? It stills tugs at my heart strings when my teenagers reach out their arms to me.

Related Posts with Thumbnails