Saturday, March 6, 2010

Canadian Family Magazine


This week I ordered my first "mom" magazine, what a strange thought. I was sent a free copy of the Canadian Family magazine last week and really enjoyed it. Any help or advice I can get on parenting is a good thing these days! They're having a promo subscription offer that I just couldn't resist. $10 (tax included) for a one year subscription of 8 issues. This is a fantastic deal! I love magazines but can never justify the cost. I also hate how they're always full of ads; this one is surprisingly not, much more articles than advertisements. Articles on parenting (all ages, recipes, etc.
I sent in the little card that came with the magazine (got my next issue 2 days later). Anyways, if you're interested the link is www.canadianfamily.ca/special. I just checked the link (on my new April magazine) and the price on the site is $14.23 ish including tax. I'm not sure if they haven't updated their site, since the April magazine says it should be $10 on there too. Hmmm, not sure what the deal is with that. Perhaps it will be updated in April.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails