Monday, February 15, 2010

Sarah Bakes Valentine Cookies with Mommy

Yesterday I started what I would like to be a new tradition for me and the kids, baking Valentine cookies. Perhaps, one day when they're older we'll have a special little tea party too. This was the first time that I have intentionally baked with Sarah. I was amazed how pleasant the experience was. She was so keen to help in every action. It was a lot of fun!



Sarah enjoyed taking her turn rolling out the dough and patting it down.

She loved putting her little hands on the cookie cutters and pressing down with me. She would look up at me and giggle each time.

Sitting with our little heart cookies (I iced them and she taste tested).



My proud little girl! So fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You're such a good mom. Those are the times Sarah will always remember. And such pretty cookies!

Related Posts with Thumbnails