Tuesday, February 16, 2010

My First Newspaper Ad

Just for fun, I thought I would post the newspaper ad that I designed for a local church in the area. I actually designed a set of postcards, posters and the ad. I never set out to do this sort of thing but somehow several of these sorts of "jobs" have found me. I have approached them with hesitation, but have actually been happy with the results.

This past week David has been really busy studying and working on school stuff. So I decided to use my evening time to work on new designs for my website. It's amazing how a few new fonts, patterns, etc can inspire! I am amazed how many designs I was able to add to my site in the last 10 days (thanks to some long naps and wide open evenings).

This week I am featured on two American wedding blogs (Brenda's Wedding Blog and Bride on a Budget). So I've been busy working on my wedding design galleries to get ready for my new site visitors. After MANY hours, I think I'm finally happy with that part of my site (at least for now). This week I've had a couple of wedding invitation orders which have been a little challenging yet enjoyable and rewarding. This is not my "normal" area yet somehow I think it may become that way.

I'm having fun, what can I say.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails