Thursday, May 3, 2012

Lauren's Baby Faces


I love all of Lauren's baby faces.   I love how she can go from pouty to pensive to happy to just plain silly looking all within a matter of seconds.   She brings me so many smiles each day.  It;s amazing how much this little girl is changing. She is now officially done with the Bumbo chair (that lasted about 3 weeks) and the bouncy chair.  She can fairly easily catapult herself out of the Bumbo and rolls over in the bouncy chair and then slowly slithers out.  If I buckle her in she just thrashes from side to side, getting frustrated with the lack of progress in her escape plan.

So Lauren can be found laying on the floor most of the time.  Amazingly, she has started army crawling and can get to what she wants most of the time.  Sarah and Calvin seem to think that she's even more fair game than ever now that she's in their world on the floor. Therefore I feel like I spend a lot of time just trying to protect her while giving her space to learn and develop.  At just 5 1/2 months she's becoming a very busy little girl.  I suppose it's not very surprising knowing her siblings.





No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails