Thursday, May 24, 2012

Dragon Poo


We're still potty training over here.  I usually have Calvin wear his underwear for a couple of days in a row and then go to pullups for the rest of the week. I know I should just insist on the underwear, but it's so much work and so difficult when we're out or there's things going on.  I just have to get with the program and stick to  it.

Today was an underwear day and to all of our surprise...no accidents!  This little guy even did the #2 on the potty, without me making him go and forcing him to stay on.  As soon as he went, he checked it out and exclaimed, "Dragon Poo!"  Our kids are into naming their poo.  A huge one is a dragon poo, therefore Calvin was delighted.  After all my praise and excitement he got back on and said he wanted to "do another poo."  Two minutes later, it was a snake poo (you get the idea).  It's amazing how much joy we can find in poo.  I hope that one day he looks at these pics and reads what I've written and finds the amusement in it (as I do).  We're so proud of you little buddy!








No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails