Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Nominated for Mom Entrepreneur of the Year


Yesterday I was pretty excited to be nominated for the Mom Entrepreneur Award (Canadian). The award is a readers choice award, therefore the person/ business with the most votes wins. One vote per person and voters must be Canadian. I figure that I have to get about 100 votes to have a chance at this. Anything is possible...

I was wondering if you could do me a huge favor by voting for me for the Canadian Mom Entrepreneur Award. This would be so... awesome to win! The prize is a combination of cash, consultations with SEO and marketing professionals, a website branding company, etc (grand total value of $22000).

All voters are also entered in a draw for $500 cash.
Simply click on the link, fill out the short registration form and leave a brief comment.

http://momentrepreneur.savvymom.ca/entry/3072975

Thanks so much!! It's much appreciated!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails