Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Chocolate Advent



I've really been enjoying Christmas through Sarah this year, even though it's only the second of December. We've been playing with the nativity set, talking about the Christmas story, decorating, visiting Santa and reading/ looking at Christmas books.

When I saw the chocolate advent calendars in the store a few weeks ago I had to get one for her. Growing up, the chocolate advent calendar was something that I always wished I could have but never got. It seemed like something only the "rich kids" got. Then I got a little older and realized they only cost about $1.50 each. It would have only cost my family about $6. Oh well.
I took some photos of Sarah trying to open the first box and eating her first advent chocolate in the morning. She was a big fan! I can already tell that Christmas time will be even more fun with kids.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kids make Christmas a hundred times better. In fact, they make every day a hundred times better.

Related Posts with Thumbnails