Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Happy Sarah..and more free goods to come

I thought I would post a clip of Sarah as she is most of the time (minus those very rare tantrums). I just love her smiles and giggles. Funny girl was just laying on the floor for fun, smiling and laughing. She loves being tickled with our feet while she lays on her back. This is the happy version of the tantrum video. Thankfully we see this sisde of her much more than the tantrum side.

On another note, remember when I got all that awesome free shampoo and conditioner in the mail? Matchstick (the advertising company that sent it to me), e-mailed me yesterday to see if I wanted to participate in another similar campaign but for Green Works Laundry Soap (a new product). Of course, I said yes! I filled in the qualifying survey and received an e-mail today saying that I was one of 50 accepted into the campaign. Can you believe it?!? Now people are coming to me to give me their products for free. In return all I have to do is talk about it, try it and hand out more free stuff!

Yahoo, more free goodies here we come. So they say I will be getting laundry soap and other free cleaners to try out, not to mention 30 samples and 30 coupons for free laundry soap to give away. Laundry soap isn't the most exciting product to get, but it's something that we all need and use. I figure it should be great timing with the new baby, since there always seems to be lots of laundry with a baby around.

I'll let you know when I receive the goods. Hopefully I can send some of the free coupons out west with my mom when she comes to visit. Can't believe my mom, Michael and Rebecca come in just over 6 weeks already! That means that baby will be here by then (hopefully). Wow, is time ever going by fast!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails