Saturday, August 1, 2009

Playing Outside


Another Saturday, David's working and Sarah and I are just hanging out. I thought I would post a few pics of Sarah spending time in our backyard. I was playing with the light levels, etc on our camera for these photos, kind of fun to do once in awhile.




Not much new here. It's been warm and comfortable outside which has been nice. David's working lots, Sarah has healed up well from her surgery and I continue to be busy with my new little business. I feel like I'm learning a whole new language, making up this new website, sure is a lot of work!
David and I have been enjoying watching Sarah's level of comprehension growing steadily. There are so many times in each day where I realize that she's actually understood the meaning of what I've said, so amazing! She's also started to play differently and has become so enjoyable to interact with (not that she wasn't before, but now it's just different). It amazes me how it all just keeps getting better and better. I keep wondering when the peak to this is, or if there isn't a peak, rather just changs each with their own positives and negatives (I'm going for that). We are so in love with this little girl in our life! She is always so content and happy with life. After David comes home from work each day I have to give him the run down on all the cute and funny things that Sarah did in the day.
One of my favourite things right now is watching her talk on the "phone." A phone can be a real phone, cell phone, play phone, random toy or even her hand sometimes. She laughs, smiles, throws her head back, changes tone continually, all while walking around at the same time. I am always amazed how much emphasis she uses in certain sounds. So funny to watch!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love her little pony tail. Adorable!

Related Posts with Thumbnails