Saturday, April 4, 2009

Random Sites to Visit

This morning David and I had a relaxed brunch as we ate pancakes and bacon (Sarah was napping). It's been nice to just do nothing together for the morning. Anyways, after we finished eating he had a couple of sites to show me. So I thought I would post them here as well.

The first one is called Regifting Robin http://www.regiftable.com/RegiftingRobinPopUp.html
Check it out, it was driving me crazy for the longest time. Let me know if you figure it out, but don't tell how.

The second site was less exciting for me, but David thought it was funny. I think guys appreciate this kind of thing more. http://thisiswhyyourefat.com/ This is a site where people can post their favourite fatty foods, with pictures of course. Be prepared to be disgusted! I don't know how people can eat these kinds of food.

Happy Saturday!

**We also booked our flights from Abbotsford to Toronto this morning. We were able to find another cheap deal ($165 one way without taxes = always my goal) So we'll be leaving BC on Monday, June 29. We initially thought we would stay longer after the wedding, but since we're coming out earlier and this is when the cheap fare was we figured we shouldn't be choosy. Not to mention that David will have to get back to work and school anyways. It's just good to know that we have a way back to Ontario.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the This Is Why You're Fat website. I've been checking it out for a couple of months now and it totally cracks me up.

Sheri said...

OK! Kaitlyn and I checked out the regifting robin site and she got it right every time!!!! CRAZY! We didn't check out the other one because we had just eaten - hee hee! Thanks for the fun:)

Sharalee Voth said...

So Andy figured out exactly how Robin figures it out...he had it right away. Smarty pants lol....let us know if you want us to tell you :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails