Wednesday, April 15, 2009

A couple great deals

Next Wednesday, April 22, bring in your travel mug and get a free refill at Starbucks, not bad. On April 29 from 5-10 pm all Baskin Robbins stores have 31 cent scoop ice creams. We'll be heading to the falls to pick up our treats on that day. I don't think there's a Baskin Robbins in Abbotsford anymore, but there's one in Harrison, Maple Ridge and Surrey. If it's a warm beautiful evening it could be a good drive out to Harrison. We're happy there's one just 12 minutes away.

Speaking of great deals, I got a great one the other day. A brand new beautiful dress at RW & Co marked down to $4.95. I thought there must be a misprint on the price tag since the original price was $78 and then it went straight to $4.95. But it was the right price and the dress fit perfectly (for now at least). I was pumped! My mom also got a couple of tops for $4.95. The woman at the store said they often mark down their clothes to that price to move them fast once the new season of clothes comes in. So I'll be going to RW & Co often to look for more great deals, a bonus is that I love the clothes they sell. Perhaps I'll post a pic of the dress sometime.

3 comments:

Jackie Buitelaar said...

I never buy anything regular price at RW since their sales are fantastic. My best deal there is a dress shirt for $1.95. Haven't been able to beat that one. They often have things marked down for $9.95 so you did well! I wish we had one in Abbotsford...

Anonymous said...

I was just telling Gary about the Starbucks deal. Almost makes me wish I liked coffee. :)

Anonymous said...

I'm planning on wearing my $5.00 shirt to work today - still my best deal :)
Sorry I haven't called Shari - my phone isn't working. The trip home was great. Hope all is well. Talk to you soon.
Love you

Mom

Related Posts with Thumbnails