Saturday, November 3, 2012

Happy Halloween


It was raining but we decided to go out anyways, and so glad we did! We had a great time trick or treating and hauled a pretty good sized loot.  Since it was really wet, I just brought my camera out for the first few houses in our cul de sac and then I dropped it off at hoe.  This above image was my favourite photo, love these three!



Lauren was a big fan of trick or treating! She was giving her bucket the death grip all evening. If you took away her candy she would cry.


And a couple of night time pumpkin shots.  I couldn't decide if I should go black and white or stay colour. Not loving the orange colour casts on the skin, but the orange is just part of pumpkins and Halloween. 


1 comment:

Unknown said...

hello,my name is Charlie.I am pleased to see yr photos and share the happy moment wif u.
But would u pls teach me how to add a baner on the top of the blog?
thankyou soso much...

Related Posts with Thumbnails