Saturday, November 3, 2012

A Walk in The Woods


I think I may be in love with the park near our house. It's huge; with a river running through it, large forrests, open meadows and fields.  It's a photo loving momma's dream!  Anyways, David was working (Again) and I needed to get out of the house with the kids, so we went on a little adventure through the forrest.  Lauren was happy in our baby back pack and the other two enjoyed walking through the trails and over bridges.  Calvin loved collecting leaves.
 
 
 
Moss is so....easy to photography!  Kids are not easy at all!

 
At the end of our walk we discovered this out house toliet. Before I had a chance to protest, Calvin had his pants down and was going to the bathroom.  Of course I had to snap a photo!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails