Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Urban Sarah


Our current photo challenge is "urban."  So the other day the kids were getting a little crazy after nap time and David was still at work, so I put the kids in the van and we drove around the area for a bit to see if I could spot any good "urban" locations and they could find parks.  I found a lumber mill that was closed for Canada day, so I parked and snapped a few photos of Sarah. She was very unimpressed telling me that the place was dirty and gross and not a good place for a photo. In fact, she didn't want a photo there at all since it was too dirty.  So I had my 2 minutes of fun and then it was back in the van. Our mini adventure ended at the school playground.  We were all happy!

I'm really going to have to give this whole urban thing another shot (or two).  I've got some ideas I want to try and several locations.  Just need a cooperative child, Calvin's turn!


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails