Friday, July 27, 2012

No Nap


Calvin didn't have a nap today. This is what happens when Calvin doesn't nap, he falls asleep on the floor.  He has yet to make it a full day without having a nap, even if it's in the car on the way home.  I love this image, it's peaceful and precious.  It's the kind of image that grips my soul and reminds me how much I completely and utterly adore my children.  That crazy, do anything for them kind of love.  Yes, they drive me insane some days but my life wouldn't be complete without them in it.  I understand love, God's love, so much more because of the way I love my children.  Being a mom is one of the hardest things that I've done/ continue to do, but I wouldn't have it any other way.  Blessed.

“The details, that’s what the world is made of. Those are the paints.” -Wes Anderson

Photography is helping me remember and cherish my children's details.  It helps me see my world more beautifully, I notice the little things.  It's the details that I love.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a sweet picture.

Related Posts with Thumbnails