Friday, March 16, 2012

Palm Springs



Our family is currently in Palm Springs for the week. I always wondered why so many people came here to vacation. Now I get it. The heat, the palm trees (always make me smile) and swimming pools. When it's cold and wet back home in BC, why wouldn't someone want to come here. We rented a cute 3 bedroom house with our own private swimming pool in the backyard. It's been our paradise for the week! It's complete with grassy lawn areas, lemon and grapefruit trees. We drove down on Sunday morning and arrived Monday afternoon. The drive is a long one but it went amazingly well. My mom and cousin Debbie joined us which has been awesome as well!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Gorgeous! What a great place to get away!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a slice of paradise. Wish I was there!

Related Posts with Thumbnails