Friday, March 2, 2012

A Bubble Bath

After a bit of a crazy day with the kids it was great to laugh and watch them have fun in the bath. This was hands down the funniest bathtime yet! Normally I post pics on our blog straight out of the camera, but I'm attempting at doing a little more editing before posting. Thanks to our Moms with a Camera club for inspiring me to take better pics of our kids.






The above pic of Sarah made me laugh so hard at bathtime. None of the pics are set up at all, just our kids being themselves. So funny!!




In this pic I tried getting up high for a different angle (stood on the counter). I like how it shows their play. Not sure what they were talking about.


Goofy Calvin, love this one!


Bubbles in the eyes. We always keep a towel beside the tub so the kids (mostly Calvin) can wipe his eyes when necessary.


A great time was had by all. This was Sarah singing at the end of the bath. Strange...yep.

1 comment:

Sonja said...

These are FANTASTIC bath photos!!! I love how much fun it looks like they have together :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails