Thursday, November 18, 2010

Little Buddy

When Sarah wakes up her first response to Calvin is always, "hi little buddy." So cute! At first I was afraid that she may not actually know his name, but she often refers to him as Calvin or brother. Phew!

Here are a couple of pics of little buddy in his monkey hat. It's still a little big, but he'll grow into it soon enough. The monkey hat is hand made by a woman called Lori, she has an online/ home business called Citefuzz (out of Quebec). I connected with her through some networking/ cross advertising for my photo card business. Lori does wonderful work; beautiful designs and handiwork. She has four kids of her own and business is booming! Therefore the current shipping time is 1-2 months, yikes! I felt like I waited forever for Calvin's hat to arrive. I was just relieved that it came in the end and is just as cute as the pics.

1 comment:

Melanie said...

That hat is adorable!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails