Monday, November 22, 2010

11 Years...wow!

On Saturday we celebrated our 11 year wedding anniversary, wow has the time ever gone by fast! We got a baby sitter on Friday evening and headed out to Toronto to enjoy the Gourmet Food and Wine show. We had a great evening out being together (without kids) and enjoying great food and drink. David got the tickets for free from a prof at school, so that was also a bonus.

The rest of the weekend was busier than we're used to. I had 3 family photo sesssions and 1 newborn session, as well as lots of card orders. The photography thing is just kind of happening. It's a wonderful way for me to practice and have more photos to use in my designs. I also really enjoy it. I feel like it's been pretty busy up until now, and I know that the busy time hasn't even really started. The next couple of weeks are bound to be very interesting. I've already had more Christmas orders than I had all of the 2009 Christmas season. This is all fantastic and encouraging in so many ways. Thank goodness my sister in law Anna arrives in a week and half!

David had to work Sunday morning, ughh.. We were able to squeeze in a few shopping trips and even got the windows covered for winter. It was an enjoyable and yet productive weekend.

4 comments:

raych said...

Holy cow! Congrats, guys. 11 years is pretty epic.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations on 11 years of marriage! Time flies when you're having fun. :)

Sounds like a crazy busy weekend. I don't know how you do it all, but good for you!

Ana Ediger said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Ana Ediger said...

Congratulations!! Glad you could get away for little bit and have fun with each other!

Andrea

Related Posts with Thumbnails