Wednesday, July 15, 2009

25 Weeks


I figured it was probably time to do another baby update since I had my last appointment last week already. All is well, really no news to report. I've been feeling great and besides the movement and kicking of baby I hardly even feel pregnant. According to the doctor I am measuring on the smaller side (yahoo!), however I gained 10 pounds this past month so he isn't at all concerned. I still feel quite small, as my stomach doesn't ever seem to be in the way, a blessing indeed.

I asked the doctor more about my due date/ or lack of due date for that matter and he said he goes by the first date. So according to him I'm due October 18 even though the ultrasound due date is October 27th. So I'm still sticking with the end of October. The good part is that since he's going with the first due date it is very unlikely that the baby will be born in November or even Hallowen.
Well that's about it in baby world. I've managed to find several shirts that are non maternity at $5 sales (including the one in the pic), so I've been happy about that. I can't believe that I'm only a couple of weeks away from the third trimester, where is the time going? Crazy.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are looking beautiful as always! :)

Anonymous said...

Passed the halfway mark. Woo-hoo!

Related Posts with Thumbnails