Friday, April 16, 2010

Rolly

Up until about a week ago Calvin had only rolled a few times. Now all he wants to do is roll. His favourite place to play is on the floor. It doesn't matter if he's placed on his back or tummy since he'll just roll to wherever he wants to go or get. He loves to play on his tummy and is a big fan of toys.

Calvin has also learned how to make spitting sounds with his lips. He really enjoys this and often spends time in his crib making sounds, rolling around, spining his body and grabbing onto the crib rails. I often have to go in and re position him and straighten out his little blanket before he falls asleep. Sarah loves interacting with Calvin. She loves to blow on his tummy and make the lip sounds back to him, which just encourages him to do it even more. I love watching them entertain each other, giggling and smiling. Just so sweet!


1 comment:

Nancy Skeels said...

That's Halle too these days ... isn't it fun to watch them? I have to say I'm a little sad she's no longer immobile - I kinda liked knowing she'd stay exactly were I put her. Crazy how fast time flies.

Related Posts with Thumbnails