Saturday, November 7, 2009

Green Works Laundry Detergent Report

It's been a few weeks since I received the laundry detergent and cleaners from Chlorox and Matchstick. Therefore it's time for me to report on the product. I have to say that I was actually pleasantly surprised with this product. In past experience, I have not been very impressed with the "green" cleaners that I have tried. This is a product that I think I will actually buy once my free bottle is gone. I guess the advertising worked on me.

Here's my thoughts on the laundry detergent...
-You don't need a lot of the detergent, a little goes a long way
-Great fresh scent without being overpowering. Even David loves the mild yet fresh scent on his clothes (and he's pretty picky when it comes to these kinds of things)
-Great cleaning power. So far I've only had two VERY poopy sleepers that I had to rewash with stain remover, not bad. I don't know what laundry detergent can get that nasty stuff out. Everything else has come out clean!

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails