Saturday, January 15, 2011

So much Snow


It's snowed every day for several days in a row now. This afternoon, while Calvin was napping, Sarah and I headed out to shovel the driveaway. This is normally Sarah's nap time as well, but after some quiet time there was no napping to be had. David was trying to get some work done on his thesis so outside was about the only place left to go.

After I got the driveway cleared (good enough anyways) I grabbed the camera to take a few more pics of Sarah. Since I was no longer holding the shovel, she thought it was her turn to get some work done. She's been particularly loving the camera lately, so I figure I should just go with it. When I said, "Sarah say cheese for mommy." She said, "Cheese for mommy." Funny girl.


At this point she had taken off her mittens for easier shovelling (I'm guessing) but wasn't a big fan of snow on her hands.

I wasn't really in the mood for blogging and taking pics after Christmas. But I think I'm back in the swing of things. I did a baby photo session on Saturday (which I loved) and encouraged me to pick up the camera again. I had a fun Valentines photo shoot with the kids the other day as well, which I'm looking forward to posting this week. Now I just have to go back and finish the New Years eve/ New Years posts. Need some time to sit down and gather my thoughts for writing.

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Awesome shots! Love the colours on the toque. :)

Anonymous said...

Wow! You really do have a ton of snow. We can't seem to accumulate more than an inch or two before it all melts away.

I love Sarah's toque. The colors perfectly suit her.

Jonathan said...

I love the pictures you are taking shari! Sarah is growing into one beautiful girl :)

laura

Related Posts with Thumbnails