Saturday, January 22, 2011

Sarah and Michael

Today I thought I would post part of a sweet email from one of the moms at Sarah's nursery school. Sarah has always preferred playing with the boys. Perhaps it's because they're often more energetic than the girls (just like her) or because they play hard and cry less. Whatever the reason, when I pick Sarah up from nursery school she only talks about the boys in her class. Anways, I thought this was sweet.

Email from Michael's mom:

"Michael, the other day....came home and had something in his pocket.... ( a tiny bit of scrap paper ) and I said oh do you want to put that into the garbage? he said......very seriously NO Mom, that's from Sarah! I thought oh, how cute! When Michael arrived at school on Thursday morning....Sarah was SO excited to see him.....it was the cutest thing ever....she was talking with him...and guided him over to the blocks......( ah, I really would love to be a fly on the wall! )"

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails