Saturday, July 2, 2011

Our Little Baby

On Thursday I had my 20 week ultrasound. The lab tech asked me if I had been feeling a lot of movement from the baby. I told her that I had felt some but not much. She looked at me with a surprised look and continued to tell me that we had an incredibly active baby. In her words, "each time she would set up to measure something, the baby was off to the races." David and I were hoping for a calmer third child, but it looks like that may not be the case. It was funny how much the lab tech chuckled and smiled as she looked at the screen and talked to me about the baby.

David didn't come to the ultrasound since he had to stay home and watch Sarah and Calvin (no childcare available). The lab tech sounded sympathetic that he couldn't come and wrote a little note on the bottom image. It was strange that the woman was so friendly since I've found that the lab tech's are normally pretty straight faced about everything. Anyways, it was nice. I left feeling happy that our baby was healthy and that all was well. Such a miracle and a blessing!



1 comment:

Jonathan said...

so cute that she wrote that message to david :) glad to hear your third is healthy and what seems to be happy, yeah!
-laura

Related Posts with Thumbnails