Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Little Calvin

Just playing around outside. The last couple of days have been really warm and windy. Today Calvin had a bit of a fever as well as his runny nose that just doesn't seem to go away. So he was a little on the cranky side all day, so much fun. It was also my morning to help out in Sarah's nursery school class. It was nice to be able to see what she does while she's at "school." She seemed happy to have me there, just didn't know what to think of the other kids that wanted to sit on my lap and get my attention.

The rest of the day just seemed to pass by. Nap time wasn't nearly long enough for Calvin today but Sarah slept for 4.5 hours, yikes. I've been madly editing photos, redoing cards, posting cards, filling orders. So many wedding thank you cards these past couple of days! David's actually come home at around 5 the last couple of days as well, so it's been nice to have him home more.

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails