Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I took some Pictures

I wasn't sure what to post today, so I thought I would just post some pics that I took on the weekend. Meet our lovely life group! I think I mentioned earlier that I was in need of family pics to use on my Christmas card designs, and not the kind where a family is sitting in front of a Christmas tree or on the couch, etc. Anyways, here are a few of my favourites. I was really happy with how the pics turned out, especially since these were my 2nd, 3rd and 4th photo shoots. I'm not trying to become a photographer, I just need photos for my cards that I have the rights to. If this means that I do a little photography on the side, that could be fun. I enjoy it; I loved the learning experience as well. I'm totally a beginner and there's tons of photographers out there, so who knows.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your photos look great!! I use to take pictures for family's , weddings seniors, and I only started trial and error, after awhile you start getting busy only by word of mouth, I miss it! Now with digital it looks even more fun!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails