Wednesday, October 13, 2010

The Great Pumpkin Patch

The other day after David was finished work we stopped at the Great Pumpkin Patch. It was a super cute farm. It was closing in about 25 minutes so we thought we would just have a quick look around. The tractor was just pulling up to bring people on a wagon ride, so we decided to jump on and enjoy a ride. Turns out the ride was for a birthday party group but they let us stay on anyways. The ride was 20 minutes through the pumpkin patch, corn fields, raspeberry fields, past the pond, through a forrest and back around. By the time we got back it was dark and the farm was closing up. One more great memory to share with my mom!

My pretty mom!


Me and my baby boy. Can't believe he's almost one!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed your blog! Hope you don't mind me following you?!! Kim

Related Posts with Thumbnails