Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Sarah Turns 4

Yesterday was Sarah's 4th Birthday! A part of me can hardly believe that she's been in our life for four years, but the other part feels like she's always had a piece of my heart. I have really been enjoying the stage that she's in, the better behaviour, listening skills and conversation. She is such a little girl already! I took the girls out a couple of weeks ago to take some special birthday photos of her. She LOVES balloons, so I picked up 4 balloons to take some photos with. Taking the photos was a special little memory. Sarah's birthday party isn't for another couple of weeks, since I figured there was just too much happening Easter weekend.

Sarah ended up getting the flu really bad on Friday night and it lasted throughout the weekend. Therefore we missed a couple of our gatherings and just took it easy at home. I was happy that the party wasn't on her actual birthday since it would have had to be cancelled anyways.

Happy Birthday Sarah; we love you!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy 4th Birthday Sarah!
Great photos! I love all the pink.

Related Posts with Thumbnails