Friday, February 3, 2012

Playing Swimming

Sarah and Calvin amaze me with their imagination these days. For the last four days they have been playing beach and swimming at home. They change into their bathing suits, pretend that mounds of blankets are sand, dig for clams with soup ladels and swim on the floor. The other day I cut out some fish for their play time. These kids are sure giving me some laughs.

The other day as they were playing, Sarah says "mom, the fish are tickling my toes" (this was before I cut out fish for them). Funny girl.



They also have a lot of horse races and were even hunting (and killing) foxes on their horses last week. Where do they get this stuff from?

1 comment:

Jonathan said...

love this shari! Your kids are so creative...I wonder where that comes from? Their amazing mom?!?!
-laura

Related Posts with Thumbnails